At Polk County Painter, our entire focus is the painting process – interior and exterior painting, drywall repair, staining, wallpaper removal, and pressure washing. For years, our painting company has specialized in providing beautiful results for home and business-owners. As both house painters and commercial painters, we’ve painted a wide range of residential and business properties, including the inside and outside of houses and apartments, decks, balconies, and fences.
We aim to approach every step of the painting process thoroughly and professionally:
(1) When you contact us, our first step is confirming with you what you’re looking for in terms of the area you would like painted, as well as the type of paint, color, and finish you have in mind. From small jobs to large projects, we’ll assess your property to determine the type of paint job needed, which includes examining the current paint condition, identifying areas that need repair, and determining the type and amount of paint needed. We’ll provide the professional advice you need.
(2) Proper preparation is needed for any quality paint job. Getting surfaces ready for new paint may include sanding, scraping, and cleaning to remove dirt, grime, or loose paint that could affect the quality of the paint job.
(3) Once surfaces are prepared – walls, for example – a primer is applied. Priming helps create a smooth and even surface for paint to adhere to and also helps with hiding any imperfections or stains.
(4) Once the primer has dried, we can begin applying the paint. From trim and edges, to walls and ceilings, our painters ensure that paint is properly applied, with the right number of coats, to achieve the desired look.
(5) After painting is complete, our painters clean the area, removing any debris and ensuring that the paint has dried correctly.
Our goal is to provide you with beautiful, high-quality results that are cost-effective. There are various factors involved in determining the cost of house painting services or commercial painting services, such as the size of the area to be painted, the type of paint job needed, and the level of detail required.
We’re proud to serve the following Polk County communities and their surrounding areas.
Alturas • Auburndale • Babson Park • Bartow • Bradley • Davenport • Dundee • Eagle Lake • Eaton Park • Fort Meade • Frostproof • Haines City • Highland City • Homeland • Indian Lake Estates • Kathleen • Lake Alfred • Lake Hamilton • Lake Wales • Lakeland • Lakeshore • Loughman • Mulberry • Nalcrest • Nichols • Polk City • River Ranch • Waverly • Winter Haven
As a Florida painting service, we also provide our services to the communities of Orlando, Tampa, and surrounding areas.